Digital Torque and Speed Instrument Model 1034
- This instrument contains a 4-1/2 digit readout for torque and a 5 digit readout for speed. Large (0.5 inch) characters provide for easy viewing.
- A peak detection circuit is provided for capturing peak torques and the speed at which they occur.
- The front panel selector switch ranges the instrument for use with the selected Vibrac Dynamometer.
- A front panel control knob enables the user to zero the transducer. This process automatically establishes the span or calibration of the transducer to the instrument.
- A 0 to 10 volt analog output proportional to the torque and speed is supplied on the rear panel for use with the auxiliary equipment including PC software applications, oscilloscopes and XY plotters.
- A remote option package is available to facilitate external computer control of the instrument (consult factory for additional information).
Front Panel Description
TORQUE READOUT - The 4-1/2 digit readout is scaled to read torque in direct engineering units or in percent full scale.
SPEED READOUT - The 5 digit readout is scaled to read speed in RPM.
POWER - System power switch.
HOLD - The lighted push-button switch, when engaged, will HOLD or LOCK the displays.
RESET - The lighted push-button switch, when engaged, will reset the peak holding circuits.
PEAK - The lighted push-button switch, when engaged, will display peak torque and speed from the internal peak detecting circuits.
ZERO ADJUST - For setting the proper zeroing voltage for the transducer that is connected to the instrument.
TRANSDUCER SELECTOR - The thumb wheel switch is for selecting the proper ranging and the desired display units for the transducer that is connected to the instrument.
INPUT POWER - 115 v AC 60 Hz (optionally available 220 v AC 50 Hz)
DIMENSIONS - Height 9 in (23 cm) x Width 20.5 in (52 cm) x Depth 19 in (48 cm)
WEIGHT - Approximately 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Drawings are for illustrative purposes only.
Contact Vibrac Europe for current specifications.