Test-All II Calibrator Durable, Repeatable, Accurate
The Test-All II Calibrator is an innovative digital, bench-top system uniquely designed for verifying the torque of tools and devices, without the need for strain gages, separate transducers, and test stands with analog circuits.
The Test-All II Calibrator system specializes in accurate, repeatable and durable testing of sensitive torque screwdrivers, wrenches and other devices. Vibrac's patented bi-directional deflection method of measuring and recording torque allows for the system to be strong and durable, yet also ultra sensitive and repeatable. The advanced Windows-based control software and touch screen display and interface makes torque testing simple, accurate and affordable. It provides the operator with both numeric displays as well as a live torque curve for each calibration test.
Over 50 years of experience in the field of torque measurement has resulted in the Test-All Torque Tool Calibrator.
For more information, please select from the choices below
- Simple Touch Programming
- Uni & Bi-Directional Testing
- Automatic Data Logging
- Onscreen Zeroing Capability
- Instant On - No Warm Up
- English to Metric Units at the touch of a button
- Dimensions: 10"W x 12"D x 14"H (25cm x 30cm x 36cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.4 kg) unpacked
- Temp Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: Up to 90% condensing
- Input Power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% full scale
- Resolution: 0.1%
Available Torque Capacities:
- CAL-100-10: 0 to 10 oz-in max
- CAL-100-100: 0 to 100 oz-in max
- CAL-200-10: 0 to 10 lb-in max
- CAL-200-20: 0 to 20 lb-in max
- CAL-200-30: 0 to 30 lb-in max
- CAL-200-50: 0 to 50 lb-in max
- CAL-200-100: 0 to 100 lb-in max
Live Torque Graph
During a test, the Test-All II Calibrator digitally displays the live torque. A live torque graph enables the user to more consistently perform valuable torque tests which are repeatable, reliable and accurate.
Peak torque will automatically be displayed at the conclusion of a test.
The Test-All II Calibrator is factory calibrated and is supplied with a NIST traceable calibration certificate. The system can be calibrated in the field by using our Calibration Kit and Weights. The calibration procedure is visually displayed onscreen and be accomplished by just following the instructions as shown on the touch screen. Three examples are shown below:
Field Calibration Kit
The Test-All II Calibrator Field Calibration Kit consists of a calibration bracket, calibration beam and a set of three weights.